Our Mission

* Educate healthcare professionals



* Establish a clinic for FTD sufferers



* Support research





Thursday, September 10, 2009

In Honor or Dennis McGrury




My friend Jean has been thoughtfully loving and caring for her husband Dennis as he dealt with FTD. Dennis has left this world and I know this is sad for Jean, he was her soulmate.

When I read her plans for his celebration, I couldn't stop crying. I have never met Jean or Dennis, but feel a connection I can't explain.

I hate this disease, it is so unfair, so cruel, and so hard on families. I pray every night, this disease will disappear so that no more families have to feel the sadness.

Love you Jean.

Terri

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Terri I am just now getting around to reading, writing and living life. Thank you so much for posting this.

You have helped me beyond belief!

Love Jean