Our Mission

* Educate healthcare professionals



* Establish a clinic for FTD sufferers



* Support research





Thursday, May 14, 2009

It makes me crazy how everyday I still hear stories about doctors, healthcare providers, and the general public that still know nothing about FTD. When our healthcare providers don't know enough to diagnose our Loved Ones, our Loved Ones loose precious time. Could this additional time allow them more time to deal with the onset years. Could we better prepare financially?When our family and friends don't understand, they just think we are being cruel. If they understood more about the disease would we not be made to feel so guilty?

I purchased FTD Education.com and .org I am moving back to Texas to be closer to Baylor College of Medicine. There is so much work to do regarding EDUCATION. I need to move my blog over to .com I am learning alot about wordpress, but have a long way to go.

No comments: